Thursday, May 20, 2010

Circle Flip Up Book ~ Whiff of Joy

Happy Thursday! This is Jeanette and today I want to show you a sweet little project that I made to send to a special friend. It is a Circle Flip Up Book and it is based on one that I found on Split-coasters.  I created a video tutorial to show you how to make one of your own.
Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 104 
** I made a little mistake when I put my book together. Make sure that the bottom panels have alternating patterned paper from section to section. Oops! **
You can find more detailed photos of my project -->here<—on my blog
All stamps and sentiments are Whiff of Joy and can be found -->here<--
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will be inspired to create your own little book!
Hugs Jeanette :)

16 comments :

  1. Your video tutorial is just fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this .. Absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanetta, This is fantastic, I cannot wait to have a go, got to do my ironing first (which will be at top speed!) and then will deffinatly try this out. My nana is 94 and she loves things like this, will do her one just to say hi...
    The video was very nicely done..
    Thank you all at Whiff of Joy you are my favorite blog. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much it is the best tut Ive seen to date!

    Its left me wanting to stop everything else and make one of your flip up cards!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't find the video :-( Was it disabled or something? I also switched browsers, but no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tutorial.... was very clear and easy to follow and will be using it to make cards.... Thanks

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanette, FABULOUS project. Could you contact me ladydian@shaw.ca
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tutorial is an inspiration. Love it!!!! Thanks for sharing your monumental talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is fantastic, and you've made the tutorial so easy and clear. I'm going to love making some of these delightful boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic tutorial, thanx for sharing this with us. It's such a beautiful gift.

    Greetings,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tutorial and your book! It looks great! Have to try this myself once!

    Leonie ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome -you explained it simply! Can't wait to try

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!!!
    Thanks for the instructions, you've explained everything so well it's should hopefully be easy to try it out myself
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic tutorial! Really easy to follow! Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...